Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Paycheque 1

Sorry about not posting in about a week - the program I use to track my money (Ascendo Money - if anyone is curious) gave me some weird totals when I tried to sync my blackberry. All is fixed now - except on my blackberry, it still has funny numbers.  I'm going to try and get into contact with customer support and see if I can get that fixed.

Anyways, after spending pretty well all of my money in the first weekend, I lived off of $40 for 2 weeks, in fact, I still have $10 left with only one day until payday!

So, since I only have $10 left and I don't think I'll be spending it tomorrow, I can post my numbers and feel ok with it.

Here's the Bi-Weekly Budget #1

And here's the monthly numbers (again, keep in mind that since it is a 3 paycheque month, that the numbers are inflated).


I really gotta stop blowing all my money in the first weekend and try and budget my money out to last me two weeks!

Still no clothes or jewelry spending this month (other than reposting listing on Etsy at $10).

Wish me luck! TTFN, Morgaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment