So, with the New Year comes new resolutions to be more careful and conscientious with my money.
My Money Goals for 2011:
- Have at least $2000 in my Emergency Fund
- Have at least $5000 in the Wedding Fund *joint savings with fiancee
- Have at least $7000 in RRSPs
- Pay off Visa (for good, dammit!)
- Have MasterCard down to at least $8000
- Pay down Citi (no goal, because the interest is so high, but make regular monthly payments)
- Not go over my budget more than $100 in any month
So, Happy New Year's to all and may 2011 be a year of happiness, fulfilment, and sound money management! :D TTYL, Morgaine.