Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bi-Weekly Update - June 24 to July 7

Here are my bi-weekly numbers:


So, as you can plainly see, I was REALLY bad last month!!! Over in both Clothing (no gifts in there! OUCH!) and Entertainment. I feel like I wouldn't be spending money in clothing if it wasn't for losing weight. Not, that I'm going to stop my weightloss challenge (I refuse to say diet!) just so I can not spend money on clothes, but it just feels frustrating. Entertainment was over because of a $120 share of a new camera, plus, its summer, its fun time! Oh, well.

This month will probably also be a spendy month since we are going on a vacation. Now, I wouldn't normally even think about going on a trip while in debt, but it is for the bf's sister's wedding, so, its kind of a must. Also, the bf realizes that the only reason we are making this trip is because of him, so he's paying for most of the expenses (hotel, car rental, food) and I paid for my flight (in cash with a travel fund!) and spending money - no more than $200 (I hope!) So, the financial impact for me isn't as huge. It will be really nice to get away from the stifling heat of Toronto right now too (33 degrees Celsius plus humidity). I am looking forward to the time away from work - which has been SUPER stressful right now (only 3 more months of this contract, then I'm FREE!) This is a good time mentally to go away, probably not the best time financially, but everything is booked.

I will try and post again before the trip with a rundown of what we are doing (I have to go over this with the bf since he booked everything) and then of course how it went when I get back. I may be able to get a post or two in from Alberta since I'm bringing my laptop, but it will depend on free internet and how tired I am.

Hopefully things will get better in August! TTFN, Morgaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment