Thursday, February 14, 2013

Payday and Updates

Today is payday, and as per usual almost all my money is already spent ;)

Some important news ... my total debt is now under $6K! Currently sitting at $5,668.87 and my total assets are over $20K at $20,722.81 for a total net worth of +$15,053.94 :)

Its almost surreal to me that this year I should surpass on the positive side of net worth where I was negative in 2010 (-$21K).

Its taken a lot of hard work and dedication and I hope that if there are people who are currently in debt and feeling like they will never get out or never have savings, that you can use me as an example. I've been in overdraft, I got a consolidation loan at 29.9%, I've had collection calls, and a bad credit rating. Please believe that where you are now is not where you have to stay.

Please feel free to email me at morganofthefairies80@gmail.com or DM me at @morgainemoney if you want to discuss anything.

TTFN,
Morgaine

6 comments:

  1. Congrats! Keep up the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pinky. I hope I can inspire even one person. It may come off as a bit narcisstic of me, but I really do believe that if I could do this, anyone can turn their financial life around if they really want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That, is an accomplishment. You did good. Better than good.

    2010 - 2013, and you're up $35K overall (from your low of -$21K)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mochimac,

    That's a good way to think of it. I've increased my NW by as much as I was making as an income in 2010 :)

    Luckily, my income has increased since then as well.

    Thanks for dropping by.

    ReplyDelete