Wednesday, June 23, 2010

EarthQuake!!!

So, I was at work today and around 1:30 pm we all feel our building moving! Now, I work in downtown T.O. and we all thought at first that it might have been a bomb, considering the G20 is happening in Toronto this week. Well, I think we were the only ones to be relieved to hear it was an earthquake instead!

As for the G20, I haven't been affected directly yet. The only strange thing is a bit less people (more people than I thought, actually) and WAY more police and security. We have a back up plan in place in case we can't get to work tomorrow or Friday. And, of course we are planning to stay as far away from downtown during this weekend as possible. I, personally, have not seen or been to a protest. So, it still seems business as usual to me.

In money related news, not too much to talk about lately and work has been extremely busy so I haven't had much time to budget, blog, or even read other people's blogs. I'm way behind. I'm hoping to catch up this weekend. I need some downtime :S

TTFN, Morgaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment