Thursday, April 14, 2011

Projected Budget: Apr 14-27

Here's the Projected Budget for April 14-27:


As per my post yesterday, I only want to spend $192.32 out of the $322.50 I normally give myself in a bi-weekly period so that I don't go over my monthly budget of $645.00 If I am able to do this it will be the FIRST time since I've made a budget that I've actually STUCK to it! As silly as it sounds, I have never spent on budget or less. As I've discussed with "Makky's Mom" on a few of my comment boards from previous posts that it is certainly a lack of discipline and willpower on my part. While I've been very proud of myself for paying off a lot of debt the last 2 years and saving more than I HAVE EVER saved in my entire life, I still feel that I have A LOT more work to do to improve my finances. Especially since I NEVER want to go into consumer debt EVER AGAIN!!!

Keep your fingers crossed for me, please :)

TTFN,
Morgaine

2 comments:

  1. Fingers and toes crossed ;) Just keep trying, you'll only get better at it :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cassie, I'm glad people are rooting for me :)

    ReplyDelete