Thursday, March 18, 2010

Payday!

Well, here's how I've done in March so far (not so good!)


So, I overspent in every category except other and clothes. But, please note, I did not put anything on my credit card! The extra was covered from a "savings" account - I guess a planned spending account, but not really planned.

I have at least kept a few of my March goals.

March Goals:
-No money spent on clothes - so far, so good
-No money spent on jewelry supplies - so far, so good
-No money spent on credit!!! BIG ONE - so far, so good
-Stay on budget in every category - NOT going to happen!

This is where I stand on my monthly budget:

So, over in gifts category and I'm sure with such small amounts in the other categories, it would be extremely hard to stay within those amounts. Anyways, here is March Bi-Weekly #2 Budget (not amended for the monthly amounts).


Oh, and did I mention I will have my Visa paid off by the end of the month? My bonus cheque plus my "snowball" payment (i.e. what used to be allocated to student loans) paid it off!!! Once the payment is posted, I will update the bars (and savings/RSP bars).

I hope everyone had an awesome (and not too spendy) St Patrick's Day! Slainte!

TTFN, Morgaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment