Monday, March 8, 2010

Spendy Spendy Weekend and Refund!

Just looking at this says it all . . .


I've already gone over in almost every category and I still have another week and a half to go before next payday! I have $79 left in the bank account and still have to go to Medieval Times next weekend for my other friend's birthday (approx $40-50 ticket).

Why was this weekend so expensive? I bought two presents, went out for B's birthday Friday - dinner and dessert $40. Went to see a museum exhibit and lecture on Saturday, out for dinner and coffee afterwards ($100 - less $30 that the bf is going to give me back when he gets paid). Sunday was groceries, laundry, pet supplies, and I went a little crazy at the pharmacy (girl supplies).

So, this week will be full of no-spend days! Starting with today :)

I got my tax refund of $317.77 and it went directly on my Visa. I will update the bar once the payment has been posted.

TTFN, Morgaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment