Saturday, April 17, 2010

April Bi-Weekly Report #1

Here are my final numbers for the first two weeks in April:


And here is where I stood in my monthly numbers after 2 weeks:

Not horrible, but certainly more than I wanted to spend this month. And, of course the worse is yet to come (I spent $127 in clothes on Thursday!) I will post those numbers on Sunday.

Plans for the weekend: Saturday - my bf and I are going to the gym, probably grab lunch out (something healthy I hope!), watch "Clash of the Titans" (not sure about this one, but the bf really wants to see it and I am a Classics buff), and eat dinner at home tonight. Tomorrow, no real plans, I should clean though! Should get groceries and do laundry. Hopefully I can fit a walk in there as well. If the weather isn't too crappy!

TTFN, Morgaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment