Sunday, April 18, 2010

April Week 3 so far

Here's how I'm doing so far this bi-weekly period:



Not bad, except in clothing/gifts category. I'm over in this category for this month. So, there goes two of my goals for this month: no clothing, no going over any budget categories. I suppose I could have waited to purchase a few of the items that I bought, but I'm not very good at waiting! Its at least part of the reason that I'm in debt in the first place. The only good thing is that I'm not using credit to purchase these things.

I have $136 left in the bank account to go the next week and a half and I think I can do it, with some left over to boot! We don't really have anything planned for this week - we even have a week of home cooked meals planned! So, I can't imagine that this going to be a pricey two weeks.

Here's where I stand on this month's numbers so far:



Its really too bad that I didn't do a better job of not spending this month, next month will be more expensive with my bf's birthday and going to his hometown on the May 24 long weekend.

Anyways, I'm off to make my lunch for tomorrow and get ready for bed - tomorrow's Monday after all! TTFN, Morgaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment