Friday, April 23, 2010

April Week 3

Here are my April Week 3 numbers:


And here is the month so far:

 Not too much change. I ate out Thursday night and today for lunch. Very bad, I know! I had to buy a battery for our camera - 2 = $29.99!!! Its a "special" battery just for our camera, but I need to take pictures of jewelry to put on Etsy, so it was a must, but luckily the bf is going to reimburse me for it since he usually pays for this and who knows how many pictures each person takes anyways.

Plans for the weekend: gym tomorrow and then my mom's for dinner, Indian food for lunch and movie with friends on Sunday with a roast at home for dinner! The reimbursed money from the battery will be going towards Sunday's outing, but it will be worth it to have some fun with my friends.

Happy Weekend Everyone! TTFN, Morgaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment