Tuesday, February 16, 2010

$12.89

$12.89 is my current bank balance. I way overspent this weekend! I get paid on Thursday so I have only 2 more days to make it with this little bit of money. But I think I can do it since I didn't spend any money today and the bf got groceries today so I will be bringing my breakfast and lunch for the rest of the week. I had entertained the thought of transferring $20 from my emergency fund to my regular account, but I won't get the money until Thursday anyway (different bank), I already owe the bf $50 so I don't want to borrow any more.

I still can't wait until payday - I can't wait until the student loan is gone! Its gonna be so sweet. :)

Goals: I spent $11 plus tax on clothes - I forgot to pack pajama pants! We were staying at a friend's house so I couldn't walk around with no pants on if I had to go to the bathroom or something. I haven't spent money on my credit card, could have something to do with the fact that they are both pretty well maxed out anyway. We'll see how well I do on this goal in future months after I pay off the student loan and start paying down the Visa.

I will post again on Thursday - let's see if I make it on $12.89! Student Loan GONE!!!

TTFN, Morgaine

No comments:

Post a Comment