Wednesday, February 24, 2010

No Spending Days

For March, instead of having x many days without spending as a goal, I think I'm going to keep track of how many days I do spend and what day of the week it is and approx what time. Maybe even how I felt when I spent. And then make goals accordingly. To me, it doesn't really make sense to make goals until I reasonably know what I do in a normal month - ok, I will still try to limit my spending. I have made a conscious effort to watch my spending so far this year.

I was going to say that I didn't spend money today - but that would be a lie. Its surprising some times how you can forget that you spent money if you didn't actually give someone physical money. I spent $26.75 USD on etsy buying a "gift pack" of handmade soap, body scrub, and lip balm. Things I don't really need, so I may give it away as a present. I do have 3 birthdays that I was going to buy presents for anyways. Hopefully, it will get here before the 12th so I can give it to one of them. Luckily, though I had some $ sitting in my paypal acct so $16.53 CDN is what will be coming out of my account, not horrible, I think.

But, it is purchases like this that I DEFINITELY need to stop myself from. When am I going to learn?

TTFN, Morgaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment