Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Glasses!

Just got my new glasses from clearlycontacts.ca and they are great! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wears glasses and/or contacts. They were almost $300 less than my last pair of glasses and they are nicer and way lighter! It only took 2 days for shipping and shipping was free!

Today, I am home sick with a cold. My finance thought it would be a great Valentine's gift to give me his cold! I think I would have been able to go to work but I didn't get much sleep last night as all we had for cold medicine was daytime formula and I find it keeps me up. This is bad for my budget, though as I'm still temp and I won't get paid for today :( But the thought of being on the phone queue all day was too much for me to bear today. The next couple of weeks are going to be tight, but soon I will be starting my new job at my new pay rate and that will help a lot towards my financial goals.

Ok, time to get more rest and make some soup!
TTFN, Morgaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment