Friday, May 27, 2011

Bi-Weekly Budget Projection: May 26 - June 8


I'm REALLY hoping June is a slow month as it seems that it should be: no birthdays :) no father's day for me :( but a trip to the fiance's hometown to see his father :)

There isn't anything that I really need but a few things that I want: a couple of new pairs of capris (I have gone down in size since I last bought new ones) and a pair of more comfortable work sandals. I'll have to see how the spending in the other categories go before deciding to "splurge" on clothing.

I REALLY want to stay on budget in June, there was just too much happening in May and the spending got carried away ... I WILL do better in June!

Hope everyone has a nice weekend!
TTFN, Morgaine

1 comment:

  1. Morgaine, some of the PF bloggers in the GTA/Southern Ontario area are possibly going to plan a get-together. If you're interested, go to Little Lamb's blog to be included:
    http://o2bdebtfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete