Sunday, May 2, 2010

End of April - Beginning May

So my last April pay spills into the first two weeks of May, so here's my "End of APril 0 Beginning "May" budgt:


As you can see, there is already a shortage. Because I had to put an extra payment on my Mastercard to make up the $398 minumum payment (OUCH again!!!) and the payment to make up the $1300 payment to my consolidation loan. I basically have $93.85 in cash instaead if the $225 I usually budget myself for my variable expenses. So, I'm making this my challenge: make it to the next paycheque putting as little as possible on the credit card - it will be almost impossible to amke it through without putting anything on, and I already have - I put dinner with my mom on it on Friday (hence the $55 in the food categiorty in the credit colunm). Again I've allocated $0 for clothing and gifts- I will be spending enough on gifts by the end of May though, bf's birthday is on the 28th - at least Mother's Day ais over as far as the gift is concerned. Oh, and there is the May 24 weekend - going up north to bf's hometown - but I usually don't spend much there at all.

So, I'm not really going to give myself anymore challenges for now, I think this will be enough of a challenge - at least for the first two weeks. TTFN, Morgaine.

No comments:

Post a Comment