Thursday, March 17, 2011
Happy St Patrick's Day!
Man, I certainly have the "Luck O' the Irish" today! I got paid for 3 weeks at my new rate AND I got my tax refund - sweet! I had almost $3500 in my bank account this morning when I logged in! Unfortunately its almost all gone now, but most of its going to good causes :)
Here's the breakdown:
- 1098.17 citifinancial
- 100.00 RSP
- 75.00 Wedding Fund
- 75.00 Planned Spending Fund
- 100.00 Emergency Fund
- 997.27 Visa (paid off!!! - calling later today to close it!)
- 200.00 Mastercard (going to make another payment at end of month)
- 69.00 cell phone
- 176.00 (T for money owed, breakdown in my weekly spending report next week)
- 200.00 Extra Emergency Fund payment!
= $356.14 variable spending money for the next 2 weeks!
Whoohoo! These Irish Eyes are Smiling today! :) Have a Happy St Patrick's Day everyone!
P.S. Going to see the Cheiftains tonight - awesome Celtic band from Ireland :)